Before we can begin improving the comfort, energy efficiency, or health of your home we first have to correctly identify the source of the problem. It all begins with a Home Energy Audit.
Our Home Energy Experts will perform a series of tests and inspect every system in the home. We systematically check your house for:
- Missing or inadequate insulation
- Air leaks in your home’s exterior with a Blower Door test
- The efficiency of your heating and cooling systems
- Carbon Monoxide measuring and indoor air quality inspection
- Moisture and condensation issues throughout the structure
- Exterior and interior inspections of every room
- And more
Analysis and Report
After the home energy audit we will provide a complete Home Energy Report that shows you how your house is actually performing and what you need to do to bring it up to today’s standards of comfort, health, and energy efficiency.
The report includes top of the line energy modeling software results customized to your home and your own energy saving goals. The home energy audit will provide you with real data to make informed decisions. We provide you with a customized road map to prioritize the energy retrofit work that may be indicated by the test results.
Contact Olson & Jones and let us answer any questions you may have about home energy audits.